Sunday, March 28, 2010

3rd's a charm

Cover Your Assets by Patricia Smiley, my 3rd choice, I originally picked off the shelf because I thought the name of the book was Cover Your Asses. It really started off great, too. I thought I was headed for a 5 star for sure. I must have read the first 80 pages, I couldn't put it down. Then, well, then I could. An old flame of the main character is killed, she figures out who did it, even though she is not a detective, or PI, or anything else like that. Murdered dude wife is her ex-best friend who took murdered guy away from her a long time ago, now police are looking at spouse as prime suspect. So 3 stars, Patricia Smiley is a Los Angeles best selling author. I never heard of her, but I guess it's true cause it says so right on the cover. I would probably read another by her.

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment