Thursday, March 18, 2010

First Review

Well, I wish I could give my first review 5 stars but it ain't in the cards. amazon.com give this book 4. Most I could do: 2 -1/2. There's lots and lots of interesting characters and their trials and tribulations after becoming Names for themselves in an elite insurance group, a group that lured them in under false pretenses and now they are losing everything. It was hard to keep up with so many people, the happy ending without a lot of hoopla. The plot and all the little subplots are good, and if you are going to be confined in a hospital bed or snowed in perhaps then by all means get it. I plan on returning to the library and getting the book that made Vincenzi a best selling British author.
Let me know if you disagree.

No comments:

Post a Comment